Dr. Thomas A. Aller and his staff take pride in providing the highest quality of eye care for your family. We take pride in bringing to our office and to our patients the latest equipment in our mission to preserve, protect and enhance vision and eye health. Dr. Aller doesn’t know much about fashion, but his staff sure does, and you can be sure that they will help you craft your look and optimize your appearance with our extensive selection of the latest fashion frames. Dr. Aller is one of the nation’s leading experts in helping to control myopia progression in children. Over the years, he and his staff have helped countless patients with all of their vision care needs. Here are some reasons why more people in Bay Area trust us.
- Computerized and manual vision testing to ensure the clearest vision
- Fast automated peripheral vision testing to detect eye disease at the earliest stages
- Optos Panoramic digital retinal photography for detecting and monitoring retinal conditions
- Video documentation capturing a permanent digital image of the eye’s condition with cameras and microscopes
- Corneal mapping for laser vision and corneal reshaping management and contact lens design
- Three different methods for gentle eye pressure measurement, including the world’s least annoying method
- On-site laboratory for excellent quality eyeglasses when you need them in a hurry